Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Advanced Reporting is available with all Enterprise subscriptions.
- Membership in Priority Circle and its benefits are available only to U.S. customers who have an active, paid subscription to one of the following products: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, QuickBooks Full Service Payroll, QuickBooks Online Payroll, and Desktop Assisted Payroll. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise customers must also meet the following requirements for membership: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise customers on the Full Service Plan must be on an active, paid subscription that is renewed on or after May 1st, 2017, at which time eligibility will be met. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise customers on all other Subscription Plans must be on an active, paid subscription that is purchased or renewed on or after September 18th, 2017 at which time eligibility will be met. Once active/paid subscription is cancelled or terminated for any reason, customer is no longer eligible to receive priority benefits. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to terminate or change without notice.
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Enhanced is included with the Gold and Platinum Subscriptions. Active subscription, Internet access and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) required. QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll requires a supported version of Windows Enterprise Solutions updated to the most current maintenance release. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise supports over 100,000 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees. Support is available Monday-Friday, 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time. Available to US customers with active subscriptions to QuickBooks Gold or Platinum Edition. Support is limited to setup and usage questions. Intuit reserves the right to limit to one hour to one question or issue. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime.
- Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription.
- Advanced Pricing is included in the Platinum subscription.
- U.S.-based support for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is available weekdays from 4:00 am - 7:00 p.m. Pacific time. If support is needed outside these hours, the QuickBooks Core Support team is available 24/7. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact to one hour and to one incident.
- QuickBooks-integrated online data backup and restore service requires Internet access and an active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage, which includes all 45 days that you have stored. In some cases data damage may be too extensive and the data may be non-recoverable. See terms and conditions at qbes.com/terms.
- You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version. An active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription is required.
- Online access to training is included with a QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription.
- Additional fees apply for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise bo-license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to availability of reliable Internet connection. See detailed list of systems requirements at https://www.rightnetworks.com/system-requirements/. See what RDP clients work with the hosting service at https://www.rightnetworks.com/system-requirements/.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting is a subscription and only available on a monthly payment plan. If you purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting user bo-licenses 1-10, you must purchase an equal number of hosted users as you purchase Enterprise bo-licenses. If you wish to purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting with 11-30 bo-licenses, please call for custom pricing.
The Hosting Service element of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting is a monthly subscription. Each month, your account will be automatically charged the agreed-upon price of the Hosting service unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling Intuit at 800-300-8179, prior to your monthly renewal date. When a customer calls to cancel, it is canceled and refunded at the date through the end of current billing period. The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise software portion of the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting bundle is a annual subscription.