Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
* Up to 50% discount applies to 1-30 QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise user licenses. A 30% discount applies to the Silver tier of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, 40% discount applies to the Gold tier of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, and a 50% discount applies to the Platinum tier of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. These offers expire 2/16/18 and apply to year one of the current list price of an annual subscription. After year one, your credit card account will be automatically charged the then-current price of the subscription every year unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling 1-866-379-6635 prior to your renewal date. We will authorize your card to ensure prompt order processing, resulting in a temporary hold on your account. Offer applicable for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise (software user licenses only), and does not apply to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting. Offer is valid direct from Intuit only. Offer may not be combined with any other QuickBooks offers.
For QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting, see pricing page for promotional pricing. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting is a subscription and only available on a monthly payment plan. If you purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting user licenses 1-10, you must purchase an equal number of hosted users as you purchase Enterprise licenses. If you wish to purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting with 11-30 licenses, please call for custom pricing.
If you choose to purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise using the Monthly Payment Plan or QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting, you elect to pay your annual subscription in equal payments over the course of 12 months. Purchasing an annual subscription for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise commits you to a 12 month term. You must pay for all 12 months of the subscription in full based on the then current rate of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. If you choose to cancel inside the first 60 days, you can opt to receive a refund per the 60 day money back guarantee (see https://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/legal/terms.jsp for details). However, if you choose to cancel after the first 60 days and prior to the end of month 12 you will be subject to a termination fee equal to the amount of monthly payments left on your annual subscription. For purpose of clarity, if you pay for 6 months and have 6 months remaining on your annual subscription, which starts at date of enrollment, you will be charged a termination fee equal to the then current monthly fee of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise multiplied by 6 months (remaining months left on annual subscription).
- The 7-day Test Drive is a "throw-away" evaluation. This account expires after 7 days and can't be re-used. You can sign up for a new test drive, if you want a longer test.
The 7-Day Test Drive comes with:
- Sample Data (customers, technicians, items for invoicing).
- Fully-functioning Field Service Management software.
- Full access to Optional Modules for managing Time Cards and Service Agreements.
Your 7-Day Test Drive is designed so that it CANNOT be connected to your QuickBooks this would merge all the Sample Data that comes with the Test Drive into your company's QuickBooks file!