Scales up to
Supports up to 1 million list items.2
Advanced reporting, inventory, and pricing.3
Easy to adopt
Packed with features for your industry.
Enterprise is loaded with special features, tools, and reports for specific industries, including contracting, manufacturing & wholesale, non-profit, retail, professional services and accounting. Choose your edition:
Reliably track inventory from bin to sale.
With Advanced Inventory,3 you can reliably track inventory from the bin to the sale across multiple locations. Mobile barcode scanning can help save you time, and our Enhanced Pick, Pack, and Ship allows you to manage your whole sales order fulfillment process from one central dashboard.Learn about Advanced Inventory
Share data the way you want with user permissions.
Set individual user roles and permissions for more than 115 different activities, including payroll. Give your team access to the right information to succeed and keep the rest private.See all features
Powerful tools to help you work smarter
and more efficiently.
Our most powerful QuickBooks
With 6x the capacity of other QuickBooks editions, Enterprise supports up to 1 million list items, users, and vendors.2
Grows with your business
Enterprise scales to up to 30 full-access, simultaneous users,1 so you can give your team the tools to succeed.
Enterprise gives you extensive, customizable reporting for your industry with Advanced Reporting.4
Managing your inventory is faster, easier, more automated, and more reliable with Advanced Inventory.3
Integrates with more than 180 apps
With more than 180 apps6 that you can integrate, Enterprise is expandable and customizable to meet your unique business needs.
New to QuickBooks?
World-class business software doesn't have to cost a fortune. Enterprise is packed with features and functionality for your industry.Switch to Enterprise
Upgrading from Pro or Premier?
Enterprise has 6x the capacity of Pro and Premier so you can track 1 million customers,2 vendors, and inventory items with up to 30 users.1Upgrade to Enterprise
See why Enterprise is the right choice.
See what other Enterprise customers are saying.
QB Enterprise - Kudos!
- Jim P.
- Convergence Networks
"Managing inventory, processing routine transactions and creating truly informative customized reports - all in a days work with QuickBooks Enterprise Platinum edition. Great product, great value!"
I went from overwhelmed and stagnate to organized and growing.
- SHARC Industries
"QuickBooks without a doubt allowed me to take a huge leap in growing my company - 40% growth in the first year of running it. Being efficient with my bookkeeping allowed me to focus on the most important part of my business, the CUSTOMER. With the Advanced Inventory and Advanced Pricing we are able to more efficiently quote and fulfill orders. Tax time is no longer an issue either - run a couple reports and hand them to the accountant. Yes, I would recommend QuickBooks to anyone owning a business."
The One and Only
- Carol C.
- Ponzio's Restaurant
"QuickBooks Enterprise utilizes every aspect of accounting. I personally like the fact that you can customize reports to fit any project. I've been using QuickBooks since 2000 and every year I look forward to the upgrades that make it even better."
Highly recommend QuickBooks Enterprise
- Pat H.
- American Exploration & Mining Association
"As a former user of a very difficult accounting program, I was surprised and impressed at the ease of learning QuickBooks Enterprise. I would not trade it for the world and encourage everyone looking for a change or just looking for a fantastic usable program to purchase this."
- Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g., customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g., inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Advanced Reporting requires an active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Advanced Pricing is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Additional fees may apply. Some apps may be available from third parties.
Your purchase of QuickBooks Enterprise is a subscription. After year one, your credit card account will be automatically charged the then-current price of the QuickBooks Enterprise subscription every month or year depending on the payment plan you choose unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling 800-300-8179, prior to your renewal date. If you cancel outside of the 60 days satisfaction period you will have access to Enterprise for the remainder of the year in which you paid an annual subscription. The following year you will no longer have access to the product or any of its connected services. We will authorize your card to ensure prompt order processing, resulting in a temporary hold on your account.
Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.