Why should I upgrade?
See the most common reasons why businesses upgrade to QuickBooks Enterprise and assess if it’s right for you. Get up and running on QuickBooks Enterprise in less than 30 minutes.2See If It's Time
How does it compare?
QuickBooks Enterprise is loaded with exclusive features not available in QuickBooks Pro and Premier. Plus, it has the same user interface, so there’s virtually no learning curve.See the Difference
Get the most flexible QuickBooks ever.
Room to grow — without giving up control over user access.
QuickBooks Enterprise scales from 1 up to 30 individual users.3 Users can work at the same time with more activities in multi-user mode and 14 predefined user roles will help you set up new users quickly.
See data the way you want.
Now, discover untapped insights into how your business is running with our all-new Advanced Reporting4. Access all your QuickBooks data to build any report you need.5 With enhanced searching and filtering, and much more, it's our most customizable QuickBooks reporting tool yet.
Advanced Reporting is included in your subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise.
QuickBooks also continues to offer the flexibility you love by allowing you to combine multiple company files and to create custom reports using ODBC-compliant applications.
Keep your growing data history.
Don't worry about losing historical data. You can track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors, inventory items, and more — QuickBooks Enterprise has more than 6 times the capacity of any other QuickBooks product.6
Flexibility for anywhere, anytime access.
Get up and running with our monthly Hosting Service7 in less than 10 minutes8 and run QuickBooks Enterprise in the cloud. Connect all your users to get access from anywhere, at any time, with no network to set up or maintain.9
Exclusive functionality for QuickBooks Enterprise.
QuickBooks includes powerful functionality exclusively for QuickBooks Enterprise customers. Advanced Pricing10 lets you control, customize, and automate your pricing. Advanced Inventory11 gives you the option of tracking more inventory details right in QuickBooks. Advanced Inventory and Advanced Pricing are included in the Platinum subscription.
Specialized for your industry.
Your industry is highly specialized; so is your version of QuickBooks Enterprise. Different editions of the software are tailored to different industries, with individualized capabilities, reports, and features. Choose the right one for your business.
* Offer expires September 4, 2015 and is valid for customers purchasing QuickBooks Enterprise 2015. Licenses for 5-10 users and 30 users are 40% off. Licenses for 1-4 users are 10% off. For year one, receive 40% or 10% respectively off the current list price of an annual subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise 2015. After year one, your credit card account will be automatically charged the then-current price of the QuickBooks Enterprise subscription every year unless and until you cancel. Offer is available for new QuickBooks Enterprise customers or former QuickBooks Enterprise customers who have had an inactive license for a minimum of 6 months. Any customers within the 6 month window are not eligible for this discount offer.
Cancel at any time by calling 800-300-8179, prior to your renewal date. If you cancel outside of the 60 days satisfaction period you will have access to Enterprise for the remainder of the year in which you paid an annual subscription. The following year you will no longer have access to the product or any of its connected services. We will authorize your card to ensure prompt order processing, resulting in a temporary hold on your account.
If you choose to purchase QuickBooks Enterprise using the Monthly Payment Plan, you elect to pay your annual subscription in equal payments over the course of 12 months. Purchasing an annual subscription for QuickBooks Enterprise commits you to a 12 month term. You must pay for all 12 months of the subscription in full based on the then current rate of QuickBooks Enterprise. If you choose to cancel inside the first 60 days, you can opt to receive a refund per the 60 day money back guarantee (see http://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/legal/terms.jsp for details). However, if you choose to cancel after the first 60 days and prior to the end of month 12 you will be subject to a termination fee equal to the amount of monthly payments left on your annual subscription. For purpose of clarity, if you pay for 6 months and have 6 months remaining on your annual subscription, which starts at date of enrollment, you will be charged a termination fee equal to the then current monthly fee of QuickBooks Enterprise multiplied by 6 months (remaining months left on annual subscription).
Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice.
- Based on Intuit Survey, April 2013
- If you're a current QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QBES 14.0. Based on internal data on 2/22/13 using recommended system requirements.
- Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
- Requires QuickBooks Enterprise 2014 or 2015 with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Advanced Reporting provides the largest set of QuickBooks data including QuickBooks default and custom fields, system generated data and more.
- QuickBooks Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Enterprise sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Enterprise license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- If you're a QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QBES. Based on internal data on 2/22/13 using recommended system requirements.
- Web requirements include Active X enabled Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, and 11. Web access available on Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Remote desktop access available on Mac OS X version 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Mobile/Tablet access available on IOS enabled devices using Right Networks App and Android, Windows, and Blackberry mobile platforms via Microsoft Remote Desktop App. (Available in respective App Store). Internet connection required. Access is subject to Internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control. Subject to change without notice.
- Advanced Pricing is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.