- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Overview
- Advanced Inventory Capabilities
- Advanced Pricing Capabilities
- Flexible Reporting Tools Right in QuickBooks
Call today for more information: (866) 379-6635
Minimum System Requirements
- Minimum 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended for a client
- Minimum 2.0 GHz processor (1.2 GHz for Linux), 2.4 GHz recommended (2.0 GHz for Linux) for a server
- Minimum 1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users for a client
- Minimum 1 GB RAM, 2 GB RAM recommended for a server
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files) for client and server
Windows File Server Requirements
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit),Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Small Business Server 2008 & 2011 (64-bit)
- Don’t want to buy a server? We can take care of it for you with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Hosting Service, powered by Right Networks.1
Disk Space Requirements for Additional Software
- 50 MB disk space for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime.
Additional Hardware and Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit),Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Small Business Server 2008 & 2011 (64-bit)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution. 16-bit or higher color, Default DPI settings
- 4x CD-ROM
- All online features/services require Internet access via Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10 (IE10 on Win8)
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit).
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 (32 & 64bit) and 2010 (32-bit only) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Windows® Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Hotmail®
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0 and later
Linux File Server Requirements
Run the QuickBooks Database Server on Linux. Store your QuickBooks on a Linux server and use QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions running on your Windows desktop client to access that data. You can utilize the server operating system of your choice to meet the needs of your business environment.
Linux is supported for Enterprise Solutions 14.0 (OpenSUSE 12.3, Fedora 19, Red Hat 6.4). Download the installation guide for Novell Open Workgroup Suite Small Business Edition.
† Offer expires September 19, 2014. For year one, receive 20% off the current list price of an annual subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise 14.0, a one year membership to the Full Service Plan and 20% off the monthly fees for the QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service for 12 months. The discount is available with the purchase of the 1-10 and 30 user licenses. After year one, your credit card account will be automatically charged the then-current price of the Full Service Plan every year unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling 1-866-379-6635 prior to your renewal date. We will authorize your card to ensure prompt order processing, resulting in a temporary hold on your account. The QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service is currently $54.99 per user per month. Hosted seats may be purchased up to the number of Enterprise Solutions licenses purchased. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions users assigned to customer's Intuit account. a valid QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice.
*Based on Intuit Survey, April 2013.
^Based on survey of QBES customers, April 2013.
#If you're a QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QBES. Based on internal data on 2/22/13 using recommended system requirements.
1. Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.