- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Overview
- Advanced Inventory Capabilities
- Advanced Pricing Capabilities
- Flexible Reporting Tools Right in QuickBooks
Call today for more information: (866) 379-6635
Get peace of mind with the Full Service Plan — included the first year.1
† Offer expires September 19, 2014. For year one, receive 20% off the current list price of an annual subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise 14.0, a one year membership to the Full Service Plan and 20% off the monthly fees for the QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service for 12 months. The discount is available with the purchase of the 1-10 and 30 user licenses. After year one, your credit card account will be automatically charged the then-current price of the Full Service Plan every year unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling 1-866-379-6635 prior to your renewal date. We will authorize your card to ensure prompt order processing, resulting in a temporary hold on your account. The QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service is currently $54.99 per user per month. Hosted seats may be purchased up to the number of Enterprise Solutions licenses purchased. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions users assigned to customer's Intuit account. a valid QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice.
*Based on Intuit Survey, April 2013.
^Based on survey of QBES customers, April 2013.
#If you're a QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QBES. Based on internal data on 2/22/13 using recommended system requirements.
1. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version. An active Full Service Plan is required.
2. The Full Service Plan (FSP) is good for 12 months from QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions purchase date or Full Service Plan renewal date. You have the option to add Intuit Data Protect for free as an active FSP member. Service begins as of the date activated and continues through to the expiration date of your FSP plan. Online Backup Service requires Internet access and an active Full Service Plan. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage, which includes all 45 days which you have stored. In some cases data damage may be too extensive and the data file may be non-recoverable. QuickBooks support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; the Enterprise Solutions support team is available weekdays from 4 a.m. - 7 p.m. Pacific Standard time. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact to one hour and to one incident. Active Full Service Plan members receive new versions of our products when and if released within 12 months of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions purchase date or Full Service Plan renewal date. Online access to training is included with each Full Service Plan annual membership. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice. See terms and conditions at qbes.com/terms.
3. Online access to training is included with each Full Service Plan annual membership.2
4. QuickBooks-integrated online data backup and restore service requires Internet access and an active Full Service Plan. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage, which includes all 45 days which you have stored. See terms and conditions at qbes.com/terms.
5. In some cases, including but not limited to the damage being extensive, non-recoverable or involving a large Data File, service can result in longer than average turnaround times. Data Services will contact customer with expected completion date.
6. Offer valid for a limited time only for QuickBooks Enterprise Full Service Plan (FSP) subscribers who sign up for Intuit Merchant Service for QuickBooks. Application approval required. There is no set-up fee. Customers pay the rates and fees for the transactions processed through the service.