- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Overview
- Advanced Inventory Capabilities
- Advanced Pricing Capabilities
- Flexible Reporting Tools Right in QuickBooks
Call today for more information: (866) 379-6635
Get peace of mind with the Full Service Plan — included the first year.1
† Offer expires July 25, 2014 and is valid for customers purchasing QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 14.0. Licenses for 5-10 users and 30 users are 30% off. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Mention code: IRUP - 12.
*Based on Intuit Survey, April 2013.
^Based on survey of QBES customers, April 2013.
#If you're a QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QBES. Based on internal data on 2/22/13 using recommended system requirements.
1. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version. An active Full Service Plan is required.
2. The Full Service Plan (FSP) is good for 12 months from QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions purchase date or Full Service Plan renewal date. You have the option to add Intuit Data Protect for free as an active FSP member. Service begins as of the date activated and continues through to the expiration date of your FSP plan. Online Backup Service requires Internet access and an active Full Service Plan. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage, which includes all 45 days which you have stored. In some cases data damage may be too extensive and the data file may be non-recoverable. QuickBooks support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; the Enterprise Solutions support team is available weekdays from 4 a.m. - 7 p.m. Pacific Standard time. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact to one hour and to one incident. Active Full Service Plan members receive new versions of our products when and if released within 12 months of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions purchase date or Full Service Plan renewal date. Online access to training is included with each Full Service Plan annual membership. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice. See terms and conditions at qbes.com/terms.
3. Online access to training is included with each Full Service Plan annual membership.2
4. QuickBooks-integrated online data backup and restore service requires Internet access and an active Full Service Plan. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage, which includes all 45 days which you have stored. See terms and conditions at qbes.com/terms.
5. In some cases, including but not limited to the damage being extensive, non-recoverable or involving a large Data File, service can result in longer than average turnaround times. Data Services will contact customer with expected completion date.
6. Offer valid for a limited time only for QuickBooks Enterprise Full Service Plan (FSP) subscribers who sign up for Intuit Merchant Service for QuickBooks. Application approval required. There is no set-up fee. Customers pay the rates and fees for the transactions processed through the service.