- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Overview
- Advanced Inventory Capabilities
- Advanced Pricing Capabilities
- Flexible Reporting Tools Right in QuickBooks
Call today for more information: (866) 379-6635
|Compare the advanced features of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions with other QuickBooks products.||Enterprise
|Pricing^||From $999.95||From $399.95||From $249.95||From $249.95||$39.95/month|
Save time tracking all your financial transactions
|Maximum number of simultaneous users.1||Available in 1-10 or 30 users||Up to 5||Up to 3||Up to 5||Up to 5|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments.|
|Accept credit card payments right in QuickBooks.2||Preferred Rates|
|Track time and expenses to bill clients.|
|Access to product experts, unlimited technical support, and upgrades.3||US-Based Experts|
|Online backup and protection of your QuickBooks data.3|
|Anywhere anytime access.4||Hosting available for an additional monthly cost|
|Invoice multiple customers at once with Batch Invoicing.|
|Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information.||Up to 115 different activities||Limited||Limited|
|Create customized financial reports with Intuit Statement Writer.5||Accountant Edition Only|
|Track fixed assets such as computers and other office equipment with Fixed Asset Manager.||Accountant Edition Only|
|Work in two company files at the same time.6|
|Expanded list limits allows you to track 100,000+ customers, vendors and inventory items and employees.7||100,000+|
|Leverage 14 predefined user roles to help you set up new users quickly.|
|Complete more activities in multi-user mode.|
Get the insights to make better decisions
|One-click financial, sales & tax reports.||150+
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting & prior QuickBooks versions.8||Excel & QuickBooks|
|Download or import your bank & credit transactions into QuickBooks.9|
|Get a consolidated view into your business with Company Snapshot.|
|Industry-specific reports, sample files, menus & chart of accounts.||Limited|
|Track and follow up on sales leads with the Lead Center.|
|See all your key customer information at a glance with the Customer Snapshot.|
|Track international sales & expenses in multiple currencies.|
|Forecast sales & expenses. Easily create a business plan.|
|Consolidate reports from multiple company files.10|
|Create custom reports with ODBC-compliant applications using a direct connection to the QuickBooks database.11|
Efficiently manage inventory and pricing
|Track & manage inventory & create purchase orders.|
|Set and manage inventory reorder points.|
|Easily find and locate inventory tasks all in one place with the Inventory Center.||Attach Inventory Images|
|Manage inventory using bin location tracking, bar code scanning, serial number or lot tracking, FIFO costing and multiple location inventory.12||FIFO|
|Control, customize and automate your pricing right inside QuickBooks.12|
^ Pricing as of March 25, 2014
1. QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise Solutions: Requires purchase of a license for each additional user. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
2. Intuit Merchant Service is an optional fee-based service. Subscription to QuickBooks is required, sold separately. Application approval required. Rates are determined by the financial institution and are subject to change without notice. Transactions are subject to Association guidelines. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice. For additional information see payments.intuit.com/payment-processing.
3. For QuickBooks Online Plus: Phone support is free during the 30-day trial and included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call. Data access is subject to Internet or cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to events beyond our control. 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the same encryption technology used by some of the world's top banking institutions to secure data that is sent over the Internet. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
For QuickBooks Pro/Premier Plus: 24/7 access to QuickBooks experts. Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Subject to change at any time without notice. Entire PC is limited to 100 GB total storage, which includes all 45 days of backups you have stored. Data is encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption. In order to back up files on a server, the files must be closed. Requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro (Premier) Plus. Not available to QuickBooks for Mac or QuickBooks Online users. Not intended as a file transfer, remote access solution for your QuickBooks file. Intuit Data Protect is not intended as a HIPAA solution and its use will not assist with or ensure HIPAA compliance. Data Recovery Service coverage begins 15 business days after the date of Plan. Only new data recovery issues that arise after Plan enrollment are covered. Coverage is free for standard turnaround service only. Fees apply for expedited subscription. QuickBooks Pro/Premier Plus provides you with upgrades throughout the year, if and when they become available. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
For QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: the Full Service Plan (FSP) is good for 12 months from QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions purchase date or Full Service Plan renewal date. You have the option to add Intuit Data Protect for free as an active FSP member. Service begins as of the date activated and continues through to the expiration date of your FSP plan. Online Backup Service requires Internet access and an active Full Service Plan. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage, which includes all 45 days which you have stored. In some cases data damage may be too extensive and the data file may be non-recoverable. QuickBooks support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; the U.S.-based Enterprise Solutions support team is available weekdays from 4:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Pacific Standard time. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact to one hour and to one incident. Active Full Service Plan members receive new versions of our products when and if released within 12 months of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions purchase date or Full Service Plan renewal date. Online access to training is included with each Full Service Plan annual membership. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice. See terms and conditions at qbes.com/terms.
4. For QuickBooks Online: requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
For QuickBooks Pro/Premier Plus: Mobile devices sold separately. Mobile access requires data plan. Apps currently only compatible with select mobile devices (see details here: http://www.workplace.intuit.com/quickbooksconnect) and require registration with corresponding online services. Mobile application works with iOS and Android OS. Mobile and online access requires product registration and an Intuit account. Data access is subject to cellular provider network availability. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice.
For QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3 for Windows or Mac, Safari 4 for Mac, Safari 5 for Windows, Chrome 3 or later for Windows or Chrome 4 or later for Mac. Internet connection required. Access is subject to Internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control. Subject to change without notice.
5. Requires Microsoft Office 2003 or greater, sold separately. Does not work with Microsoft Office Student Edition or Standard Edition. 6. Some functionality may be limited when running two instances. See www.qbes.com/sysreq for more information. For QuickBooks Online: Internet connection required (high-speed connection recommended). Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10, Safari 6.1. Also accessible via Chrome on Android and Safari on iOS 7. QuickBooks Online mobile app works with the iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Not all features are available on mobile devices.
7. Enterprise Solutions allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
8. For QuickBooks Online: Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010. Data can be imported to QuickBooks Online from the following QuickBooks desktop versions: Simple Start Edition; Pro 99 through 2011; Premier Edition 99 through 2011; Enterprise Solutions 99 through 2011; Basic 99 through 2005. Import from QuickBooks desktop must be completed within the first 30 days of setting up your new QuickBooks Online account.
For QuickBooks Pro/Premier/Enterprise Solutions: Transfer data from Peachtree 2009-2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007-2009 using free tool available at www.quickbooks.com/support. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2012-2014, QuickBooks 4.0-2014 and Microsoft Excel 2003-2010.
9. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
10. Requires Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007. Company files must all be on the same version of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
11. Applications sold separately.
12. Additional fees apply for the Advanced Inventory and Advanced Pricing add-on subscriptions. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 14.0 with an active Full Service Plan and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.