- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Overview
- Advanced Inventory Capabilities
- Advanced Pricing Capabilities
- Flexible Reporting Tools Right in QuickBooks
Call today for more information: (866) 379-6635
|Maximum number of simultaneous users1||Up to 30||Up to 30||Up to 30|
|Capacity to track inventory items, customers, vendors and employees2||100,000+||100,000+||100,000+|
|Available for 1-10 single users3||N/A|
Get room to grow with user control
|Track the expense side of your business with customizable purchase forms.|
|Create and edit thousands of sophisticated price rules with the exclusive Advanced Pricing Add-On.4|
|Customize email templates, attach multiple files to emails, and easily access email history.|
|See all income-related transactions in once place, in real time.|
|Input all expense transactions from financial institutions quickly and easily.|
|Communicate with your accountant about specific transactions right in QuickBooks with the Client Collaborator.|
|Simplified organization and larger fonts; a new, customizable toolbar provides easy access to common tasks|
|Automatically create purchase orders for needed items from your preferred vendors|
|Save time and improve accuracy by automatically assigning default classes to items, accounts or names|
|See important tasks coming due or past due in the Calendar view|
|Get organized by scanning and attaching important business documents to your QuickBooks records|
|Easily select which transactions to run and which to postpone|
|Find items in your sales order based on item detail, including custom fields, directly from your sales order, invoice, or sales receipt|
|Complete more activities in multi-user mode|
|Invoice multiple customers for time and expenses in one batch|
|Create time sheets for multiple employees or vendors in one batch|
|Track and follow up on sales leads in the new QuickBooks Lead Center|
|Set a default percentage or dollar amount markup for your items and QuickBooks automatically makes updates|
|Now you can add up to 750 different prices in the price level list|
|Work in two company files at the same time5|
|Quickly Prioritize Customers with the Customer Snapshot|
|Attach electronic or scanned files to your QuickBooks records6|
|Add or edit multiple list entries from one spreadsheet view|
|Multi-currency capability lets you track sales & expenses in any currency you choose7|
|Backup can be performed in multi-user mode|
|QuickBooks prompts you to avoid accidental closing|
|Send messages to users logged into the company file with QuickBooks Instant Messenger|
|Run and use Enterprise Solutions more quickly using Remote Desktop Services8|
|Customize user access to 115+ areas and activities|
|Always-on audit trail with no slowdowns|
Keep your growing data history
|Use more accounts, classes, customer types, vendor types, to do’s, memorized transactions, and more|
|Hundreds of thousands of customers, high list limits|
Access Enterprise Solutions any way and anywhere you want
|Unify remote workers and offices with Remote Desktop Services9|
|Run Enterprise Solutions in the cloud with a monthly Hosting Service10|
Manage your end-to-end workflow inside QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
|Turn purchasing into a two-click operation with improved Auto POs.|
|Track specific inventory items down to the bin location level within one or more warehouses11|
|Create your own barcodes and print them to scan or export for a barcode label maker11,12|
|Easily find and locate inventory tasks by accessing your inventory items and reports all in one place|
|Conveniently track serial numbers and lot numbers right inside QuickBooks11|
|Work in FIFO costing in addition to average costing for tracking inventory11,13|
|Maintain reliable inventory counts even when a single order is delivered in multiple shipments|
|Track the quantity and value of inventory in multiple locations14|
|Change assembly components on the fly and print them with one click|
|Build subassemblies automatically with a final build.|
See data the way you want
|Stay on top of your jobs or projects with detailed new Job Costing reports.|
|Save formatting and save time when you export your QuickBooks reports to Excel15|
|Access industry specific report templates created by other QuickBooks users|
|Create custom reports using ODBC-compliant applications with a direct connection to the QuickBooks database16|
|Customer Average Days To Pay and Sales by Ship To Address reports|
|Quantity totals on key Sales by Item reports|
|Create a Profit & Loss by Class and Sales by Customer Summary report that combines data from multiple company files17|
|Redesigned Report Center helps you instantly find the reports you need|
|More custom fields with definable formatting to improve data entry and reporting|
|See business data at a glance with Company Snapshot|
|Create customized financial reports with Intuit Statement Writer18|
|Excel data import19|
† Offer expires March 28, 2014 and is valid for customers purchasing QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 14.0. Licenses for 5-10 users and 30 users are 40% off. Licenses for 1-4 users are 10% off. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Mention code: IRUP - 12.
*Based on Intuit Survey, April 2013.
^Based on survey of QBES customers, April 2013.
#If you're a QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QBES. Based on internal data on 2/22/13 using recommended system requirements.
1. Requires purchase of additional licenses, sold separately. All users must be on the same version year of QuickBooks to access the same company file.
2. Enterprise Solutions allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
3. Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
4. Additional fees apply for the Advanced Pricing Add-On subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 14.0 with an active Full Service Plan and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
5. Some functionality may be limited when running two instances. See www.qbes.com/sysreq for more information.
6. Scanner not included. Only TWAIN compliant scanners supported. Maximum 100 MB per file. Total file storage 100MB or about 1,000 2-page PDFs.
7. Service provided by Wall Street on Demand. Additional fees may apply. Internet access required.
8. Additional fees may apply. Requires certain hardware, Microsoft Server operating systems, Microsoft Windows Server software licenses, and Remote Desktop Services Server Client Access Licenses, sold separately. For multiple remote users, a Remote Desktop Services Client Access License is required for each user.
9. Additional fees may apply. Requires certain hardware, Microsoft Server operating systems, Microsoft Windows Server software licenses, and Remote Desktop Services Server Client Access Licenses, sold separately. For multiple remote users, a Remote Desktop Services Client Access License is required for each user.
10. Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
11. Fees apply for the Advanced Inventory Add-On subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 14.0 with an active Full Service Plan and an Internet connection.
12. Barcode scanner sold separately.
13. If the Advanced Inventory Add-On subscription lapses, users' data will revert to average cost for all dates.
14. Additional fees apply for the Advanced Inventory Add-On subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 14.0 with an active Full Service Plan and an Internet connection.
15. Excel integration requires Excel 2003 and 2007.
16. Applications sold separately.
17. Requires Microsoft Excel 2002, 2003, or 2007. Company files must all be on the same version of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
18. Requires Microsoft Office 2003 or greater, sold separately. Does not work with Microsoft Office Student Edition or Standard Edition.
19. Microsoft products sold separately. Word and Excel integration requires Microsoft Word and Excel 2002, 2003 or 2007. Outlook synchronization requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook tool, available for free at www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync/, and Microsoft Outlook 2002, 2003 or 2007. Synchronization with Outlook is also possible with QuickBooks Customer Manager (sold separately).