Save time, money and hassle by taking your business to the cloud.
Productivity goes up when your team can access QuickBooks Enterprise whenever and wherever they need.1, 2, 3, 4 Hosting Service also provides extra data protection,5 faster startup and behind-the-scenes maintenance.
Free your staff to collaborate and get more done
With Hosting Service, your in-house staff, accountant and remote partners can work in QuickBooks simultaneously from Windows, Mac or Linux, through Internet Explorer or a software client downloaded to their computers.3 Share files using the 1GB of secure storage. Lease other hosted business software such as CRM, bill pay services and more.6
Rest assured, with bank-level security7,
automatic backups8 and US-based support9
We offer this service through Right Networks®, one of the leading providers of enterprise-level hosting. Right Networks backs up your data nightly, and keeps backups for 90 days. Enterprise-class anti-virus technology, firewalls, encryption and multi-layer access controls protect files and transmissions.5 U.S.-based customer support is also included!
Zero start-up costs.
You only pay a monthly fee per user. No hardware to buy. No commitment—scale up or down as needed. Cancel anytime, and take your data back to your desktop.
With Hosting Service, software updates happen automatically, with no disruption to you. When new features appear, they're ready to use. Pointers help you discover them.
What our customers say
Joel Norvell | Director of Finance and Operations | Arts and Humanities Council of Tulsa, OK
Mike Ealley | Partner, GSO Printing | Greenboro, NC
Mike Ealley | Partner, GSO Printing | Greenboro, NC
Joseph Hansen | President, Boiler Pros | Chicago, IL
Carolee Ferguson | Owner, Holistic Healing | Encinitas, CA
Julie Standifer | CPA, Harbor Country Management, LLC.
- Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service subscription. Your purchase of Hosting Service is a monthly subscription. Each month, your account will be automatically charged the agreed-upon price of the Hosting service unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling Intuit at 800-300-8179, prior to your monthly renewal date. When a customer calls to cancel, it is cancelled and refunded at the date through the end of current billing period. Hosting Service is available only for QuickBooks Enterprise customers. Number of license for Hosting seats must equal QuickBooks Enterprise subscription license seats. Users can be added or removed as needed by simply calling 866-379-6635. User credentials can be managed directly through the hosted account by the account administrator.
- See detailed list of system requirements at http://www.rightnetworks.com/asp/sysreqs.
- See what RDP clients work with the hosting service at http://www.rightnetworks.com/asp/sysreqs#msrdp.
- Subject to availability of reliable Internet connection. Access subject to availability of internet provider and is subject to downtime.
- Right Networks uses top-tier data centers and multiple layers of redundancy within its infrastructure to provide 24x7 availability. However, availability can vary, is subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. Right Networks encrypts all backup files and backup tapes. Virtual desktop connections are protected via TLS with a minimum of 128 bit encryption and authentication. Each customer has a unique Right Networks virtual desktop. Access to each QuickBooks company file is controlled at multiple layers including file access permissions. Access is locked out after multiple failed login attempts for the same user. Security features, functionality and access are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary by Right Networks. Availability can vary and are subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice.
- Requires purchase of hosting account at standard monthly fee. Your purchase of Hosting service is a monthly subscription. Each month, your account will be automatically charged the agreed-upon price of the Hosting service unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling Intuit at 800-300-8179, prior to your monthly renewal date.
- Right Networks' Remote Desktop Protocal (RDP) connections are encrypted supporting Transport Layer Security (TLS) with a minimum of 128 bit encryption. RDP has supported strong encryption and is encrypted by default.
- Right Networks performs backups of all Hosted data on a nightly basis and retains the back-ups for a rolling 90 day period in a protected offsite facility as an additional level of protection. There is no limitation to the size of a customer's back-up. Customers are responsible for verifying the integrity of the Hosted data at least every 90 days. Right Networks employs Snapshot technology to backup customer data. Snapshots are taken daily and then replicated to another physical Right Networks facility for Disaster Recovery. Please review our Terms & Conditions regarding backup retention policies.
- Includes 24/7 US-based support via email or phone. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond Right Networks' control.
- If you're a current QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QuickBooks Enterprise: 2015. Based on internal data on 6/29/14 using recommended system requirements.
- Based on Intuit Survey, April 2013.
- Based on survey of QBE customers, April 2013.