Reliable shipping, receiving and proper accounting of products are vital aspects to a profitable product-based company. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise offers warehouse inventory management features that track movement and storage of products and materials. Our software centralizes day-to-day warehouse management activities pertaining to inventory and accounting management.
Whether your business sells five or 50,000 products, warehouse tracking is essential for scheduling and capacity planning- functions which are key to realizing higher profit margins. The return on investment manifests in the form of real-time inventory visibility, decreased order fulfillment times and less inventory surplus. Warehouse management systems also help your company in other ways:
- Bin tracking1 to locate inventory in the warehouse
- Lessen inaccurate inventory counts
- Help avoid mis-shipments and backorders due to depleted inventory
- Significantly decrease late invoices and time accessing inventory data
- Streamline and lessen errors in the picking process
- Locate inventory quickly and accurately
- The bin location tracking feature is part of the Advanced Inventory offering which is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.