Siva Shanmugam | Director of Finance, Xenex | San Antionio, TX
Rick Jones | Owner, Acoustic Image | Raleigh, NC
Luis Guardiola | Vice President of Supply Chain, Xenex | San Antionio, TX
Tim Foster | Vice President, Red Smith Foods, Inc. | Davie, FL
Siva Shanmugam | Director of Finance, Xenex | San Antonio, TX
The most advanced inventory management functionality for the most flexible QuickBooks.
- Track items to specific bins within a warehouse.
- Scan barcodes to enter data quickly.
- Easily set up FIFO inventory costing.
- Manage items by serial or lot numbers.
- Get inventory value across multiple locations.
- Transfer items between inventory sites.
Bin Location Tracking
Track specific inventory items down to the bin location level within one or more warehouses. When filling out forms, automatically see quantities and serial or lot numbers for each bin. Sort pick lists and item receipts by location for efficient picking and stocking.
Increase efficiency and reliability for all inventory data entry by scanning items and serial numbers without touching a keyboard – QuickBooks automatically puts the information into the right field. Print barcode labels from inside QuickBooks, and if you don't have barcodes, QuickBooks will create them for you. Integrates with any simple USB barcode scanner. 3
Use FIFO Costing
Get the flexibility to track inventory using FIFO costing or average costing and switch between the two methods at any time.4
Track Serial Numbers or Lot Numbers
Enter serial numbers and lots at the time of purchase, transfer, or sale for more reliable tracking. You can track defective lots through assemblies and subassemblies, in stock on shelves, and customer purchases with new reports.
Track Inventory in Multiple Locations
For each location, you can see how many items are on hand, on sales order, on purchase order, and your reorder point… and QuickBooks will automatically calculate which items you need to restock.
Transfer Inventory from One Location to Another
If one location is running low on inventory, you can transfer stock from another location to meet demand without delay.
Flexibility to Set Up Various Types of Locations
In addition to tracking inventory in multiple warehouses, you can track it in different staging areas within a single warehouse, on service trucks, and on consignment. You can even track imported goods ‘on the water.’
Track Your Inventory Data in One Place
Advanced Inventory is built right inside QuickBooks Enterprise with the same user interface, so you don't have to install, learn and use separate software. Your inventory data is tracked automatically from your QuickBooks invoices, sales orders and purchase orders.
If you choose to purchase QuickBooks Enterprise using the Monthly Payment Plan, you elect to pay your annual subscription in equal payments over the course of 12 months. Purchasing an annual subscription for QuickBooks Enterprise commits you to a 12 month term. You must pay for all 12 months of the subscription in full based on the then current rate of QuickBooks Enterprise. If you choose to cancel inside the first 60 days, you can opt to receive a refund per the 60 day money back guarantee (see http://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/legal/terms.jsp for details). However, if you choose to cancel after the first 60 days and prior to the end of month 12 you will be subject to a termination fee equal to the amount of monthly payments left on your annual subscription. For purpose of clarity, if you pay for 6 months and have 6 months remaining on your annual subscription, which starts at date of enrollment, you will be charged a termination fee equal to the then current monthly fee of QuickBooks Enterprise multiplied by 6 months (remaining months left on annual subscription).
- Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- This testimonial represents this customer's individual experience. Your results may vary.
- Barcode scanner sold separately.
- If the Advanced Inventory Add-On subscription lapses, users' data will revert to average cost for all dates.
- Web requirements include Active X enabled Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, and 11. Web access available on Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Remote desktop access available on Mac OS X version 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Mobile/Tablet access available on IOS enabled devices using Right Networks App and Android, Windows, and Blackberry mobile platforms via Microsoft Remote Desktop App. (Available in respective App Store). Internet connection required. Access is subject to Internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control. Subject to change without notice.
- Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Enterprise sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Enterprise license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.