The efficient way to manage inventory
across your business right in QuickBooks.
QUESTIONS? GIVE US A CALL
M-F 6am-5pm PT
Siva Shanmugam | Director of Finance, Xenex | San Antionio, TX
Rick Jones | Owner, Acoustic Image | Raleigh, NC
Luis Guardiola | Vice President of Supply Chain, Xenex | San Antionio, TX
Tim Foster | Vice President, Red Smith Foods, Inc. | Davie, FL
Siva Shanmugam | Director of Finance, Xenex | San Antonio, TX
The most advanced inventory management functionality for the most flexible QuickBooks.
- Track items to specific bins within a warehouse.
- Scan barcodes to enter data quickly.
- Easily set up FIFO inventory costing.
- Manage items by serial or lot numbers.
- Get inventory value across multiple locations.
- Transfer items between inventory sites.
Bin Location Tracking
Track specific inventory items down to the bin location level within one or more warehouses. When filling out forms, automatically see quantities and serial or lot numbers for each bin. Sort pick lists and item receipts by location for efficient picking and stocking.
Increase efficiency and reliability for all inventory data entry by scanning items and serial numbers without touching a keyboard – QuickBooks automatically puts the information into the right field. Print barcode labels from inside QuickBooks, and if you don't have barcodes, QuickBooks will create them for you. Integrates with any simple USB barcode scanner. 3
Use FIFO Costing
Get the flexibility to track inventory using FIFO costing or average costing and switch between the two methods at any time.4
Track Serial Numbers or Lot Numbers
Enter serial numbers and lots at the time of purchase, transfer, or sale for more reliable tracking. You can track defective lots through assemblies and subassemblies, in stock on shelves, and customer purchases with new reports.
Track Inventory in Multiple Locations
For each location, you can see how many items are on hand, on sales order, on purchase order, and your reorder point… and QuickBooks will automatically calculate which items you need to restock.
Transfer Inventory from One Location to Another
If one location is running low on inventory, you can transfer stock from another location to meet demand without delay.
Flexibility to Set Up Various Types of Locations
In addition to tracking inventory in multiple warehouses, you can track it in different staging areas within a single warehouse, on service trucks, and on consignment. You can even track imported goods ‘on the water.’
Track Your Inventory Data in One Place
Advanced Inventory is built right inside QuickBooks Enterprise with the same user interface, so you don't have to install, learn and use separate software. Your inventory data is tracked automatically from your QuickBooks invoices, sales orders and purchase orders.
- This testimonial represents this customer's individual experience. Your results may vary.
- Based on internal data as of 3/18/13.
- Barcode scanner sold separately.
- If the Advanced Inventory Add-On subscription lapses, users' data will revert to average cost for all dates.
- If you're a current QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QuickBooks Enterprise: 2015. Based on internal data on 6/29/14 using recommended system requirements.
- Based on Intuit Survey, April 2013.
- Based on survey of QBE customers, April 2013.