QuickBooks Enterprise is part of a bigger picture. A cohesive
group of enterprise accounting software, products and
services can help solve the unique needs of your business.
It all starts with QuickBooks Enterprise
QuickBooks Enterprise is our most flexible version of QuickBooks. It adapts to the way you run your business, scaling from 1 to 30 users1 with everything you need to manage your users and data in a way that works for you. You can choose the QuickBooks Enterprise subscription that works for you. Learn more.
Enjoy any time, anywhere access to your QuickBooks data with our Hosting Service. Collaborate with remote employees and get all of your work done in one place.
New! Advanced Reporting3
New with Version 2015, Advanced Reporting is our most powerful reporting tool yet. Access all of your QuickBooks data to build any report you need.4 Discover untapped insights to drive your business growth. Advanced Reporting is included in all Enterprise subscriptions.5
QuickBooks Enterprise is flexible to fit the needs of your business.Get Started Get Started
Easily pay employees, pay and file taxes6
With QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll, you can create unlimited paychecks, use free direct deposit,7 and manage payroll for unlimited employees - no monthly fees.8 Enhanced Payroll is included with the Gold and Platinum subscriptions.
Exclusive functionality for QuickBooks Enterprise
QuickBooks Enterprise has exclusive tools built right into the software to help it work even harder for you. Increased functionality and powerful reporting can help you get more control and automation in specific areas of your business.
The efficient way to manage your inventory: across multiple locations, with various costing options. You can scan barcodes10 and track items all the way down to the bin location, too. Advanced Inventory included in the Platinum subscription.Learn More Learn More
Save time and improve your bottom line with new pricing tools. Easily change your pricing based on thousands of sophisticated price rules and manage those rules with great flexibility. Advanced Pricing included in the Platinum subscription.Learn More Learn More
Additional apps and services12
An extensive selection of apps and other products, created by both Intuit and third-party developers, work in sync with QuickBooks Enterprise. Find a local reseller who can help put these solutions together for you.
Field Service Management
Connects your office and your field staff to streamline scheduling, invoicing, and more.Learn More
Get paid faster with QuickBooks Payments. You may qualify for preferred rates on QuickBooks Payments with your active Full Service Plan.13Learn More
More Specialized Apps
Find affordable apps that work with QuickBooks Enterprise to streamline your business and boost productivity.Learn More
Kevin Daroca | Owner, Design Mart Silicon Valley, LLC
Tim Foster | Red Smith Foods, Inc.
Amber Ooms | Accountant, Simplified Computers
Aaron Langhoff | VP of purchasing & product development, R&R Solar
Jennifer Vogel | Vice President and COO, Ethnotek Bags
Sharlene Johnson | Director of Operations, Physician Select Management
- Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
- Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Enterprise sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Enterprise license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Requires QuickBooks Enterprise 2014 or 2015 with an active Full Service Plan and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Advanced Reporting provides the largest set of QuickBooks data including QuickBooks default and custom fields, system generated data and more.
- Requires an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll is included with the Gold and Platinum Subscriptions. Active subscription, Internet access and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) required. Direct deposit is free for employees. Additional fees may apply for direct deposit for vendors. QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll requires a supported version of Windows Enterprise Solutions updated to the most current maintenance release. QuickBooks Enterprise supports over 100,000 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees. Support is available Monday-Friday, 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time. Available to US customers with active subscriptions to QuickBooks Gold or Platinum Edition. Support is limited to setup and usage questions. Intuit reserves the right to limit to one hour to one question or issue. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms, conditions, availability, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Additional fees apply for direct deposit to 1099 vendors.
- No additional monthly per employee fees will be charged for QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll that is included in the Gold and Platinum subscriptions.
- Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Barcode scanner sold separately.
- Advanced Pricing is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Additional purchase may be required. Terms and conditions apply.
- Preferred rates available only to new QuickBooks Payments customers with an active QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Full Service Plan (FSP) or QuickBooks Enterprise subscription. If QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Full Service Plan (FSP) or QuickBooks Enterprise subscription account becomes inactive, rates will be switched to the then current pay-as-you-go plan rates (currently 2.4% swiped/3.4% keyed). QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.