- Automate your sales and purchase order processing
- Improve your productivity
- Reduce your errors
- Streamline your order to cash cycle
Pat Magee | Logistics Manager, Claudia's Canine Cuisine
What is EDI?
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the computer-to-computer exchange of business documents in a standard format. Far faster and more accurate than paper forms, EDI is indispensable in today's accelerating and complex supply chains. This is why major retailers, manufacturers and wholesalers almost universally mandate that their suppliers use EDI.
The Benefits of Doing Business with Electronic Data Interchange
EDI is not just a cost of doing business it offers significant efficiency and strategic benefits as well as cost savings. EDI can help you:
- Save on operating costs by eliminating paper, manual processes and errors due to lost orders, mistakes on orders and re-keying issues
- Greatly accelerate your order-to-cash cycle while making your company easier to do business with
- Improve efficiency and productivity so you can focus on higher-value tasks, reduce inventory levels, and more
- Deliver real-time visibility into transaction status for improved agility, faster time-to-market for new products and support for a demand-driven business model
Integration with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
To deliver maximum business value, your EDI must integrate with your QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise accounting software. This higher level of automation eliminates re-keying of data for improved order processing efficiency. The more EDI trading partners you have, the greater the impact of EDI/ERP integration on your bottom line, the more productive you are and the more your business grows.
Get More Information
TrueCommerce EDI, along with one trading partner, is included with Enterprise at NO charge! Monthly network fees apply.1 For more information about EDI, contact Intuit's preferred EDI provider for Enterprise at 877.431.1013.
Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- One user license for TrueCommerce Transaction ManagerTM is provided at no charge with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. The TrueCommerce Transaction Manager license includes a Business System Plug-in that provides integration to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise for inbound purchase orders and outbound invoices, and one Electronic Partner Plug-in for transacting business with one trading partner. Monthly network fees will apply.
- If you're a current QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise: 2015. Based on internal data on 6/29/14 using recommended system requirements.
- Based on Intuit Survey, April 2013.
- Based on survey of QBE customers, April 2013.