- Automate your sales and purchase order processing
- Improve your productivity
- Reduce your errors
- Streamline your order to cash cycle
Pat Magee | Logistics Manager, Claudia's Canine Cuisine
What is EDI?
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the computer-to-computer exchange of business documents in a standard format. Far faster and more accurate than paper forms, EDI is indispensable in today's accelerating and complex supply chains. This is why major retailers, manufacturers and wholesalers almost universally mandate that their suppliers use EDI.
The Benefits of Doing Business with Electronic Data Interchange
EDI is not just a cost of doing business it offers significant efficiency and strategic benefits as well as cost savings. EDI can help you:
- Save on operating costs by eliminating paper, manual processes and errors due to lost orders, mistakes on orders and re-keying issues
- Greatly accelerate your order-to-cash cycle while making your company easier to do business with
- Improve efficiency and productivity so you can focus on higher-value tasks, reduce inventory levels, and more
- Deliver real-time visibility into transaction status for improved agility, faster time-to-market for new products and support for a demand-driven business model
Integration with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
To deliver maximum business value, your EDI must integrate with your QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise accounting software. This higher level of automation eliminates re-keying of data for improved order processing efficiency. The more EDI trading partners you have, the greater the impact of EDI/ERP integration on your bottom line, the more productive you are and the more your business grows.
Get More Information
TrueCommerce EDI, along with one trading partner, is included with Enterprise at NO charge! Monthly network fees apply.1 For more information about EDI, contact Intuit's preferred EDI provider for Enterprise at 877.431.1013.
*Offer expires February 22, 2017 and is valid for new customers purchasing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017. Licenses for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 5-10 users and 30 users are 50% off. For year one, receive 50% off the current list price of an annual subscription to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017. After year one, your credit card account will be automatically charged the then-current price of the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription every month or year depending on the payment plan you choose unless and until you cancel.
For QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting, see pricing page for promotional pricing. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting is a subscription and only available on a monthly payment plan. If you purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting user licenses 1-10, you must purchase an equal number of hosted users as you purchase Enterprise licenses. If you wish to purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting with 11-30 licenses, please call for custom pricing.
The Hosting Service element of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting is a monthly subscription. Each month, your account will be automatically charged the agreed-upon price of the Hosting service unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling Intuit at 800-300-8179, prior to your monthly renewal date. When a customer calls to cancel, it is canceled and refunded at the date through the end of current billing period. The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise software portion of the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting bundle is a annual subscription.
If you choose to purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise using the Monthly Payment Plan or QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting, you elect to pay your annual subscription in equal payments over the course of 12 months. Purchasing an annual subscription for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise commits you to a 12 month term. You must pay for all 12 months of the subscription in full based on the then current rate of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. If you choose to cancel inside the first 60 days, you can opt to receive a refund per the 60 day money back guarantee (see http://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/legal/terms.jsp for details). However, if you choose to cancel after the first 60 days and prior to the end of month 12 you will be subject to a termination fee equal to the amount of monthly payments left on your annual subscription. For purpose of clarity, if you pay for 6 months and have 6 months remaining on your annual subscription, which starts at date of enrollment, you will be charged a termination fee equal to the then current monthly fee of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise multiplied by 6 months (remaining months left on annual subscription).
Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- One user license for TrueCommerce Transaction ManagerTM is provided at no charge with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. The TrueCommerce Transaction Manager license includes a Business System Plug-in that provides integration to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise for inbound purchase orders and outbound invoices, and one Electronic Partner Plug-in for transacting business with one trading partner. Monthly network fees will apply.
- If you're a current QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise: 2015. Based on internal data on 6/29/14 using recommended system requirements.
- Based on Intuit Survey, April 2013.
- Based on survey of QBE customers, April 2013.