Like the QuickBooks you know,
with extra features and flexibility
We've designed QuickBooks Enterprise specifically for businesses managing more complexity. It's our most flexible version of QuickBooks, packed with additional features and extra flexibility your small business needs in accounting software.
You can choose the QuickBooks Enterprise subscription that works for you:
- Silver subscription provides a great way to get started with QuickBooks Enterprise. It includes the QuickBooks Enterprise software + Full Service Plan2,3 + Advanced Reporting.4
- Gold subscription includes all of the functionality of the Silver Edition + QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll5 so that you can easily pay employees, pay and file taxes.
- Platinum subscription includes all of the functionality of the Gold Edition + Advanced Inventory6 and Advanced Pricing7 to help you manage complex inventory and pricing processes.
Room to grow for users and data
QuickBooks Enterprise offers our most flexible accounting software for your growing business, with access for 1 to up to 30 users,8 plus 14 predefined user roles to help you set up new users fast. And with the ability to add up to one million names, you'll be able to track hundreds of thousands of customers,
vendors, and items.9
New! Discover untapped insights into
how your business is running
New with QuickBooks Enterprise 2015, Advanced Reporting4 is our most powerful reporting tool yet. Now you can access all of your QuickBooks data to create any report you need.10 Advanced Reporting is included in your Enterprise subscription.
Access your data anywhere, anytime
Our Hosting Service11 lets you run QuickBooks Enterprise from the cloud for anytime, anywhere collaboration with your employees. Whether you're a bookkeeper, warehouse manager, or a field rep, you'll be able to get your work done all in one place.
Easily pay employees, pay and file taxes5
With QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll, you can create unlimited paychecks, use free direct deposit,12 and manage payroll for unlimited employees - no monthly fees.13 Enhanced Payroll is included with the Gold and Platinum subscriptions.
Peace of mind with our Full Service Plan2,3
With exclusive access to our U.S. based QuickBooks Enterprise experts, automatic product upgrades, an online data backup that protects your critical business info, and much more, the Full Service Plan lets you rest easy knowing you have extra help and protection if you need it. Your subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise includes all the benefits of the Full Service Plan.
Hear why 4 out of 5 small businesses
using QuickBooks Enterprise
recommend it to other businesses1
Aaron Langhoff | VP of Purchasing & Product Development, R&R Solar
Joseph Hansen | President, Boiler Pros
Sage Turner | Finance and Project Manager, French Broad Food Co-op
Amber Ooms | Accountant, Simplified Computers
Siva Shanmugam | Director of Finance, Xenex Healthcare Solutions
Jennifer Vogel | Vice President and COO, Ethnotek Bag
Amber Ooms | Accountant, Simplified Computers
Mike Ealley | Partner, GSO Printing
- Based on Intuit Survey, April 2013.
- The Full Service Plan (FSP) is included in your QuickBooks Enterprise subscription. As part of the FSP, you have the option to add Intuit Data Protect for free as an active Subscriber to QuickBooks Enterprise. Service begins as of the date activated and continues through to the expiration date of your QuickBooks Enterprise subscription. Active QuickBooks Enterprise subscribers receive new versions of our products when and if released within 12 months of QuickBooks Enterprise purchase date. Online access to training is included with a QuickBooks Enterprise subscription. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice. See terms and conditions at qbes.com/terms.
- QuickBooks-integrated online data backup and restore service requires Internet access and an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage, which includes all 45 days that you have stored. In some cases data damage may be too extensive and the data file may be non-recoverable. See terms and conditions at qbes.com/terms.
- Requires QuickBooks Enterprise 2014 or 2015 with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll is included with the Gold and Platinum Subscriptions. Active subscription, Internet access and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) required. Direct deposit is free for employees. Additional fees may apply for direct deposit for vendors. QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll requires a supported version of Windows Enterprise Solutions updated to the most current maintenance release. QuickBooks Enterprise supports over 100,000 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees. Support is available Monday-Friday, 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time. Available to US customers with active subscriptions to QuickBooks Gold or Platinum Edition. Support is limited to setup and usage questions. Intuit reserves the right to limit to one hour to one question or issue. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms, conditions, availability, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Advanced Pricing is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
- Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- Advanced Reporting provides the largest set of QuickBooks data including QuickBooks default and custom fields, system generated data and more.
- Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Enterprise sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Enterprise license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Additional fees apply for direct deposit to 1099 vendors.
- No additional monthly per employee fees will be charged for QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll that is included in the Gold and Platinum subscriptions.
- Based on survey of QBE customers, April 2013.
- If you're a current QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QuickBooks Enterprise: 2015. Based on internal data on 6/29/14 using recommended system requirements.