Like the QuickBooks you know,
with extra features and flexibility
We've designed QuickBooks Enterprise specifically for businesses managing more complexity. It's our most flexible version of QuickBooks, packed with additional features and extra flexibility your small business needs in accounting software.
Room to grow for users and data
QuickBooks Enterprise offers our most flexible accounting software for your growing business, with access for 1 to up to 30 users2, plus 14 predefined user roles to help you set up new users fast. And with the ability to add up to one million names, you'll be able to track hundreds of thousands of customers,
vendors, and items.3
New! Discover untapped insights into
how your business is running
Access your data anywhere, anytime
Our Hosting Service6 lets you run QuickBooks Enterprise from the cloud for anytime, anywhere collaboration with your employees. Whether you're a bookkeeper, warehouse manager, or a field rep, you'll be able to get your work done all in one place.
Add the extra functionality you need
QuickBooks offers Exclusive Add-Ons available only to QuickBooks Enterprise customers: Advanced Inventory7 and Advanced Pricing8. These powerful tools are built right into the software, so there's no need for data or workflow integration. Simply unlock their features to take advantage of their extra functionality.9
Peace of mind with our Full Service Plan10,11
With exclusive access to our U.S. based QuickBooks Enterprise experts, automatic product upgrades, an online data backup that protects your critical business info, and much more, Full Service Plan membership lets you rest easy knowing you have extra help and protection if you need it. A one-year Full Service Plan membership is included with a new QuickBooks Enterprise purchase.
Hear why 4 out of 5 small businesses
using QuickBooks Enterprise
recommend it to other businesses1
Aaron Langhoff | VP of Purchasing & Product Development, R&R Solar
Joseph Hansen | President, Boiler Pros
Sage Turner | Finance and Project Manager, French Broad Food Co-op
Amber Ooms | Accountant, Simplified Computers
Siva Shanmugam | Director of Finance, Xenex Healthcare Solutions
Jennifer Vogel | Vice President and COO, Ethnotek Bag
Amber Ooms | Accountant, Simplified Computers
Mike Ealley | Partner, GSO Printing
- Based on Intuit Survey, April 2013.
- Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
- Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- Requires QuickBooks Enterprise 2014 or 2015 with an active Full Service Plan and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Advanced Reporting provides the largest set of QuickBooks data including QuickBooks default and custom fields, system generated data and more.
- Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Enterprise sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Enterprise license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Additional fees apply for the Advanced Inventory Add-On subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active Full Service Plan and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Additional fees apply for the Advanced Pricing Add-On subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active Full Service Plan and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Sold separately; additional fees may apply.
- The Full Service Plan (FSP) is good for 12 months from QuickBooks Enterprise purchase date or Full Service Plan renewal date. You have the option to add Intuit Data Protect for free as an active FSP member. Service begins as of the date activated and continues through to the expiration date of your FSP plan. Active Full Service Plan members receive new versions of our products when and if released within 12 months of QuickBooks Enterprise purchase date or Full Service Plan renewal date. Online access to training is included with each Full Service Plan annual membership. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice. See terms and conditions at qbes.com/terms.
- QuickBooks-integrated online data backup and restore service requires Internet access and an active Full Service Plan. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage, which includes all 45 days that you have stored. In some cases data damage may be too extensive and the data file may be non-recoverable. See terms and conditions at qbes.com/terms.
- Based on survey of QBE customers, April 2013.
- If you're a current QuickBooks Pro or Premier customer upgrading to QuickBooks Enterprise: 2015. Based on internal data on 6/29/14 using recommended system requirements.