business management software
Over 6X the capacity of other QuickBooks products2 - The ability to add up to one million names gives you the power to track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors, and items.
See how QuickBooks Enterprise works
QuickBooks Enterprise lets you manage your business from end to end with ease.
Learn how its flexibility and functionality can work for you.
Manage your end-to-end work flows
with QuickBooks Enterprise
in a snap4
Save time and money with QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll. Create unlimited paychecks, use free direct deposit,5 and manage payroll for any number of employees. All with no monthly employee fees.6
QuickBooks Payments makes getting paid quicker and easier. QuickBooks Enterprise updates automatically and sends payments directly to your bank. E-invoicing also lets you conveniently email invoices to your customers with a Pay Now link.
With our add-on Hosting Service,9 take your QuickBooks to the cloud and enjoy the freedom of getting your work done wherever you might be. Collaborate with your team across the desk... or across the continent.
Run your most critical
reports with ease
Advanced Reporting10 puts the information you need at your fingertips. With improved search functions, auto-filled templates to save you time, and a robust help portal, using our most powerful reporting tool has never been easier.
Inventory and pricing for your
With QuickBooks Enterprise, you have the option to get two powerful, easy-to-use tools built right in: Advanced Inventory11 and Advanced Pricing12 with the Platinum subscription. They're designed specifically for manufacturing, contractor, wholesale, retail, and other businesses managing large scale inventory.
We've got your back
With your QuickBooks Enterprise subscription, you're never alone. Our team of U.S.-based QuickBooks experts13 are ready to answer any questions you might have. Automatic product upgrades14 make sure you're running the latest version of QuickBooks Enterprise. Online data backup15 safeguards your vital business information. Plus, much more.
91% of customers say that QuickBooks Enterprise
makes it easier to manage their business.1
Mike Hemmes | CEO, Flash Fire Dynamics LLC | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"QuickBooks is hands down the best overall business management app on the market. It's affordable, expandable, well known and loved by accounts and office employee potentials alike, for small and large businesses. With IT consultation as one of our primary services, I personally get to see QuickBooks in many different environments, and there aren't many situations to which QuickBooks can't adapt. There's also endless training and help documentation, as well as regional lunch and learns held year round. You just can't beat that."
Mary Lindbergh | Accounting Manager, Living Intentions LLC | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"I love your support team. Whenever I have an issue they are always available with the information needed to fix my issues. I also love the ease of setting up the chart of accounts and the ease of creating custom reports then save them for later use. I am happy that the team listens to our needs and adds new features which allow us to make tracking our business growth in a positive way. I love using QuickBooks and discovering and learning new things all the time. It is a great product for our small business."
Brian Lucas | President, Bulk Transfer, LLC | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015 Platinum Edition
"QB Enterprise provides a higher level of sophistication and reporting capabilities. The value in any software application lies in the ability of the user to extract data in a format that allows for timely review to make key management decisions. QB Enterprise has a plethora of standard reports, and are customizable, to accomplish this goal. Secondly, the software is designed for ease of use, in that initial set up is quickly accomplished, basic accounting procedures are simply performed, making it a breeze to train employees on individual tasks within the system."
Tracy | Office Manager, Wald Diversified | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015 Platinum Edition
"We used to use a more complex system and needed to make a change - after reviewing a few different options we went with QuickBooks Enterprise 2015. Although it has some limitations compared to our prior system, it has made processing everything so much easier and faster. It's a great system and definitely worth trying."
Donnie Stafford | Owner, Pioneer Produce | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"From inventory tracking to billing to budgets, if you need something organized and easy to use, QuickBooks is the ONLY solution, they have superb online support as well as live customer service people that can solve any issue you may come up against. Get it today, start enjoying life again."
Larry Allred | IT and Laser Manager, Beck Leather & Crafts | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"Quickbooks Enterprise makes such a difference with our manufacturing and inventory control. The user interface makes sense. The layout is easy on the eyes. And it handles our large customer base like a dream."
Karen Borg | Operations Analyst, Water One | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"Nearly unlimited reports, lists and custom fields has made it possible for us to streamline the system for the way we do business, as well as allow us to step up our business structure. I've asked and received specific changes within our operations that have dramatically improved our cash flow and overall performance. The owner would have been reluctant to those changes if it hadn't been for the reporting I was able to generate and present. Enterprise has been our choice for years, it keeps getting better with every version."
Carolyn Harrison | Office Manager, Gerdy Construction | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"Very User Friendly!"
Judy Blem | Owner/Operator/Talent Agent, Main Event Talent Agency | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"Great program with so many report options. Perfect for my business - for printing checks, invoicing, generating 1099s, exporting documents to Excel, and so much more. The few times I have needed help, customer service was terrific. I'd be lost without QuickBooks!"
Anne | Accounting Specialist, JJKN Management| QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"After using multiple softwares throughout different companies ranging from $50K to multi-million dollar companies, QuickBooks Enterprise is still my favorite due to ease of use, great customer support, and great payroll functionality."
Dan Dorsett | President, Corvette Parts Warehouse | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"The system is very user friendly and I like the ability to kit build. It helps keep my inventory straight."
Ronnie Roelse | President, Embroidery, Screen Print, & Promotional Products | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"The payroll features saves me tons of time and I love how the merchant services are integrated into the system. Great feature!"
MaLisa Armijo | Bookkeeper, Thissen Development | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"Love that it is easy to use and I can have all my company bookkeeping in one place. I don't have to toggle between software to get the bottom line of where my company stands, it's all in one place."
Justin McKee | General Manager, Watson Packer, LLC. | QuickBooks Enterprise Version 2015
"Payroll is much more simple and quick. We have been using Quick Books for years!!"
- Based on Intuit survey of QuickBooks customers, conducted April 2015.
- QuickBooks Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
- QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll is included in the Gold and Platinum subscriptions.
- Additional fees apply for direct deposit to 1099 vendors.
- Active subscription, Internet access and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) required. QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll requires a supported version of Windows Enterprise Solutions updated to the most current maintenance release. QuickBooks Enterprise supports over 100,000 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees. Support is available Monday-Friday, 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time. Available to US customers with active subscriptions to QuickBooks Gold or Platinum Edition. Support is limited to setup and usage questions. Intuit reserves the right to limit to one hour to one question or issue. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms, conditions, availability, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Based on data for QuickBooks Enterprise 12.0.
- Web requirements include Active X enabled Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, and 11. Web access available on Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Remote desktop access available on Mac OS X version 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Mobile/Tablet access available on IOS enabled devices using Right Networks App and Android, Windows, and Blackberry mobile platforms via Microsoft Remote Desktop App. (Available in respective App Store). Internet connection required. Access is subject to Internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control. Subject to change without notice.
- Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Enterprise sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Enterprise license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Advanced Reporting is available with all Enterprise subscriptions.
- Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- Advanced Pricing is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
- U.S.-based support for QuickBooks Enterprise is available weekdays from 4:00 am - 7:00 p.m. Pacific time. If support is needed outside these hours, the QuickBooks Core Support team is available 24/7. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact to one hour and to one incident.
- Active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription members receive new versions of our products when and if released within 12 months of QuickBooks Enterprise purchase date or subscription renewal date. Online access to training is included with each QuickBooks Enterprise subscription.
- Online Backup Service requires Internet access and an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage, which includes all 45 days which you have stored. In some cases data damage may be too extensive and the data file may be non-recoverable.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change at anytime without notice.